Subsequent responses to my coworker asking if I'm pregnant
I'm 26 and married, so I must be pregnant, says my male coworker. My responses to his subsequent badgering:
- •Haha, no! Not really planning that for awhile, but I'll let you know!
- •Nope! I'm actually eating saltine crackers because I'm cheap, not because of morning sickness.
- •No. No I'm not, thanks. When I want you to know I'm pregnant, I'll let you know.
- •You do realize you could be stepping in it by asking that, right?
- •How would you feel if I'd just had a miscarriage? Why are you still laughing?
- •No! I'm not pregnant! And if you give me a second, I'll give you some proof!
- •*openly drinks alcohol at desk daily with a cigar chaser*