Moonshine Lunch Run - A beautiful motorcycle rally (pictures)
Moonshine Lunch Run (MLR) is an annual motorcycle event that happens on the second Saturday of April. It's a celebration of humanity's triumph over adversity, using motorcycling & the Moto community as the canvas to share this celebration. The rally is beautiful because it brings together all kinds of people, and their crazy motorcycles :)
- •BMW F800GS a great middle-weight adventure bike
- •Yamaha Super Tenere 1200 with a unique sidecar
- •A gizmo-ed out Honda Goldwing !
- •The famous moonshine store, serving MoonBurgers !
- •My prior ride, the Honda ST1100!
- •Nearly 4000 motorcycles and riders make it to moonshine Illinois each year.