Already on li.st? Open in app.
I have way too many ideas in my head so I need a place to keep them all.
- •Movie Ideas 🎞Whether an entire plot, or just a long line, all my movie ideas go in here.
- •TV Show Ideas 📺This list has all of my original pilot ideas as well as some spec ideas.
- •Musical Ideas 🎭This is much less original musical ideas and more movies that would be amazing as musicals.
Apparently you can eat WHATEVER you want for your last meal when you're on death row. I've thought long and hard of all the food I would like to eat if (read: when) that day eventually comes.
- •Bagel with Cream Cheese from Bagel Boss
- •Cold Cheese Slice from Little Vincent's
- •Double Double Animal style (no tomato) from In-N-Out Burger
Somehow all of the songs on the list were so bad that they were completely forgotten by the pop-culture consciousness and succeeded by their own remixes.
- •Ignition - R. Kelly (Ignition Remix - R. Kelly)https://youtu.be/FHH9Sk0v89U There was not a single 13 year-old at any bar mitzvah I went to who didn't know this remix. Yet somehow the original slipped through the cracks. You can actually hear the beat that intros the remix throughout the original which is cool....but this version is so lame.
- •I Took A Pill in Ibiza - Mike Posner (I Took A Pill In Ibiza - Seeb Remix)https://youtu.be/41GZVVcxQps I feel like if you had no idea who Mike Posner was, you would listen to this version and think it was some hipster Youtuber trying to be all cool and edgy, doing this folk/country-esque cover of one of today's hottest pop songs. Honestly this is super sad to listen to. Today I learned: Put a house beat being really depressing lyrics and people will rave to it!
- •Waves by Mr Probz (Waves ft. Chris Brown & T.I. - Robin Schulz Remix)https://youtu.be/0a5WyAjL1MM This just. This just isn't even fair. How do you go from this to the remix? This just feels like such a boring and lazy song. Again, who knew that all you had to do was speed up a slow song, add some chill house and it becomes a pop hit.
This list is the top people who inspire me to do what I want to do. I'd say it's a pretty kick ass group of dudes.
- •Judd Apatow (@juddapat0w)Producer•Writer•Director•Actor•Comedian Notable Works: The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Knocked Up, Funny People, This Is 40, Freaks and Geeks, Undeclared, Girls
- •Lin-Manuel MirandaActor•Composer•Rapper•Writer Notable Works: Hamilton, In The Heights, 21 Chump Street, Bring It On
If you didn't already know, Halloween is my all-time favorite holiday! I care a lot about my costumes, so I hope you can appreciate them as much as I do.
- •Wayne Campbell (Wayne's World)I can't really remember any costume that came before this one, except maybe the Red Power Ranger, but come on, everyone was the Red Power Ranger. Shoutout to @ZCarlat for being my Garth!
- •McLovin (Superbad)I had to watch a bootleg copy of Superbad a week before Halloween in order to do this costume justice. This was also the year of the infamous McLovin fight. That shit needs to be in a movie or something.
- •Michael Phelps (Olympic Swimmer)This was right after the 2008 Summer Olympics, where Phelps took home 8 gold medals.🏊🏼 I was feeling pretty 'Murica.🇺🇸
In my opinion, these are some of the best shows on television at the moment.
- •Mr. Robot (USA)Follows a young computer programmer who suffers from social anxiety disorder and forms connections through hacking. He's recruited by a mysterious anarchist, who calls himself Mr. Robot.
- •High Maintenance (Vimeo; coming soon to HBO)A nameless cannabis delivery guy delivers his much-needed medication to stressed-out New Yorkers.
- •You're the Worst (FXX)The show centers on Jimmy, a self-involved writer, and Gretchen, a self-destructive Los Angeles PR executive. These two toxic personalities attempt a relationship.
- •Broad City (Comedy Central)The series follows two women throughout their daily lives in New York City, making the smallest and mundane events hysterical and disturbing to watch all at the same time.