My Go-to Karaoke Songs
Everyone loves a bit of Karaoke, my husband even proposed to me while we were doing Karaoke this year. So, I thought I'd share my Karaoke staples. In no particular order of favouritism. What are yours?
- •Greatest Love of All - Whitney HoustonThis song has been my go-to solo song for, I don't know how long. But, at every karaoke party my parents have thrown, I've always sung this.
- •A Whole New World - Disney's AladdinMy dad and I would do this as a duet, along with several other Disney and kids movie duets. This particular song has new meaning now, as my hubby proposed to me at the end of singing the song together, May 29th this year. :D
- •Beauty and the Beast - Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- •Somewhere Out There - Fievel Goes WestDuet sung with dad
- •Wannabe - Spice Girls
- •American Pie - Don McLean
- •Tears in Heaven - Eric ClaptonThough I used to get my flute out and play along while mum or dad sang
- •Ebony and Ivory - Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder
- •Killing Me Softly - Roberta Flack
- •Cats in the Cradle - Harry ChapinHave memories of singing this with family friends in Townsville
- •My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion