FAVORITE BOOKS I READ IN 2015
In the order they occurred to me, just now
- •The Pout Pout FishThis one's for toddlers, but unlike some of my baby's books, this one has great rhythm and fun language. We've read it so many times, we know t by heart.
- •Fates and FuriesListened to it on audiobook, and as soon as I finished it, I bought the hard cover because I wanted to read it again. That's exceedingly rare for me.
- •JuniperI was so delighted to find this out of print fantasy for younger readers. My daughter is named Juniper, so the fact that this book exists is so cool for us.
- •AuroraThis was fantastic as an audiobook, loved the AI as writer angle
- •The Boys in the BoatI didn't think I would fall in love with this one, but I really did. Hard. By the end, I had goosebumps and was tearing up at saying goodbye. Really.
- •LandlineI didn't think she could pull off this quirky premise, but she did and I enjoyed this immensely. Who would have thought one of the more realistic portrayals I've found about marriage in fiction is in a book with a time travel telephone.