MY FOURTH OF JULY DRINK RECIPE
Inspired by @eriknmichaelssrn
- •Muddle 2 strawberries and 1 teaspoon of sugar in the bottom of a shaker.If you've got frozen strawberries, use 'em. Defrost for a few or soften them with the (spoiler alert) vodka or lemonade coming up.
- •Add 2 ounces of regular, citrus or mango vodka.
- •Add 2 ounces of quality lemonade.
- •Shake and strain into a tall glass full of ice.
- •Top off with about 1 ounce of club soda.
- •Garnish with strawberry slices and fresh thyme sprigs or basil.This shit's optional, obvs.