- •Dixie CarterWe had two run-ins: when she was campaigning as part of the "Dubya Stands for Women" tour and I was a reporter bold and rude enough to also ask her about her holiday plans; and when she cut in line at the airport coffee cart.
- •The TSA agent who recently snapped at me for standing too far backMe: "This is where everybody stopped, so I figured--" Her: "If everyone jumped off a bridge, would you?" I wanted to say, "If I thought an unstable person with a badge wanted me to in the name of national security, I might." Instead I told her colleague, "She's sweet."
- •High school bullies, obviouslyThough it's more of a pity thing at this point
- •This one former public official whom I won't nameBut you probably wouldn't know him anyway, because he ceased to be a public official, which is not the fault of those of us around him no matter what he tells himself
- •The lady a psychic once described as "a person in a wig who may be a drag queen or at least was in a previous life. That is a toxic relationship, man."