The Ultimate Sandwich 😋
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •Multigrain sub roll, fully slicedWith some chew and some crunch
- •1.5 T mayo, spread on the top half of the bun
- •1 t yellow mustard, spread on top of the mayoNever brown mustard, which can suck it
- •2 T quality cranberry sauce, spread on top of the mustard and mayo
- •1 slice emental, cut into Subway-style triangles, placed on the bottom half of the bun
- •1/2 avocado, cut into very thin slices, layered on top of the cheese
- •1/2 pound of freshly roasted turkey breast, sliced thin as hell, piled (not stacked) on top of the cheese, built evenly all the way to the edgesThere's a whole separate recipe if you are making the meat yourself (do!), but the main thing is it should be juicy and sliced as thin as they can get it.
- •Freshly cracked black pepper on top of the turkey, to tasteAlso salt if that's your thing. It's not mine. I'd rather have chips and a pickle on the side.
- •Combine, stack, halve (preferably on a slight diagonal) and serve.