Things I Saw on This Trip Home, Part 1
- •This plastic bag to hold one itemMe: I don't need a bag.... Cashier: I have to give you one.
- •T-shirt: "I AM COMFORTABLE WITH VIOLENCE"I have hung out at places where this would be a novelty tee. It feels different paired with Carhartts.
- •So much camouflageIt really stands out -- for something that's not supposed to. (Photo not actually of anyone I saw)
- •ThisDon't even fucking think about bringing this back if you don't find any cans to stab.
- •The kids I hope get to move away soonI was lucky.
- •The kids who never will
- •A grown-ass dad of two with this plate that's clearly not his
- •Confederate flagsI won't dignify these with a real picture.
- •A burger topped with pimiento cheeseThis was spotted on my plate and was delicious.