Thoughts on Chicago Pizza 3 Months in 📂
- •Yeah Chicago-Style is great... when visitors are in town.If you crave pizza as often as I do, you can't handle that shit all the time.
- •I'm all about a great thin crust, and I've found some.
- •Too many toppings sometimesI wanted a pizza, not a sausage casserole.
- •I don't care what style I've got -- I NEED crispy pepperoni.Preferably so crispy that they've turned into small burnt cups cradling small grease puddles.
- •Some places actually have decent salads, too.DC pizza places are more like this: http://youtu.be/JgJUbmGDc6k.
- •I smile empathetically when someone says Luminati instead of Lou Malnati's.Until I saw it in print, I wasn't sure.
- •Sometimes I kind of just want Dominos.Just as I occasionally prefer my Gap sweater or cheap boxers when I have nicer options.