Underrated / Underappreciated Things 🏀
I recently posted a bad mood grumpy list of stuff that makes me even grumpier. Here, the opposite. Add, please. This is my MM list @aus10
- •Having an unexpressed opinion
- •An expensive pillowSo worth it. Get one or four.
- •Sitting alone at a bar near the kitchen or service galleyYou hear all the staff shit. Recent example: "Y'all see the ugly guy with the tooth I just got in my section? I gotta get up out this bitch."
- •A simple burgerI mean a solid, hand-pattied, handheld, juicy cheddar burger, LTO, pickle -- with condiments in case it's dry. Save the bacon and fried egg for tomorrow morning or when I'm feeling fancy (which happens too).
- •Nightstand waterEspecially when you wake up thirsty and remember it's there
- •Being dumped
- •Asking oneself, "Is this really a big deal, or should I just move on with my day?"
- •Family texts, calls or FaceTime sessions at seemingly inconvenient timesI want to quit Facebook but am afraid I'll miss updates about my 5 nieces and nephews, all under 10, who live far away. As long as they keep checking in on their own I feel ok.
- •Being single
- •Getting back in bed after you pee
- •Airline delaysUnless it REALLY fucks you up, it's kind of like found time. Until other people try to talk to you about it.
- •Edible ArrangementsJk. Sorry. I still don't understand the purpose, and there's too much cheap melon.
- •Skinny margaritasCall me what you want. But it's a margarita you can enjoy without having to roll yourself home.
- •A lazy Saturday with nothing special to do. Especially when your brother calls to tell you about the kids' soccer games, birthday party and baby shower on their to dos.Suggested by @k8zinker
- •A nice scented candle, but not one that smells like candy or cookies, which just makes you hungrySuggested by @airlinem