BAD STUFF I EAT LATE AT NIGHT
Inspired by @katiecouric
- •NachosI can seriously eat them every night. If I'm feeling especially OCD, I'll take each individual tortilla chip, coat each with a thin layer of bean dip and shredded sharp cheddar cheese, warm it up, and then put on a dollop of salsa and sour cream. Again, on each individual nacho. I have problems. (But it is AMAZING.)
- •Ice creamLactose free vanilla and smash in two Trader Joe's gluten free Joe Joe's cookies, to be specific. The glutard's/ poor man's Oreo McFlurry.
- •Tortilla chips and string cheeseIt's like the saddest, not melted version of nachos.
- •Cereal!Is it just me or is cereal better as a fourth meal than as breakfast? It's the ultimate food, really.
- •Toast with butter and hot chocolateMy childhood comfort food. My mom would always make this for me if I was hungry before bed, at home from school sick, or on perfectly stormy days. .......It's 9:30pm, so now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the kitchen.