MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS I'VE SEEN IN SAN FRANCISCO
Been away from home for a week and ahhhh it's good to be back
- •Google buses glistening in the morning sun
- •Opalescent pigeons eating other pigeons
- •A half-eaten cheesesteak taking a leisurely ride down the BART escalator
- •An old man smiling, blood running down his forehead
- •Another man enjoying the newspaper while taking a shit on the curb
- •Little morsels of fried rice, flying through the air toward my bodyMy first week here, a man threw fried rice on me while I was walking down the street and I bring it up all the time because it perfectly encapsulates SF: you never know what you are going to walk into in this crazy town.