TV Shows That I Should Have Given Up On But Had Already Committed To Finishing
- •RevolutionIt started with such a cool idea and turned to such crap. Giancarlo Esposito was the only saving grace. I can't believe I watched the whole thing.
- •The Walking Dead (ongoing)A show with both great and terrible writing sprinkled throughout. It feels like such a chore to watch at this point but yet I keep on going.
- •SuitsIt started as such a smart legal show, and degenerated into soap opera nonsense.
- •Prison BreakA wonderful first season, a decent second season, a shit third season, and a what the fuck fourth season.
- •Sense8I only kept watching for like 3 characters out of 8. Please don't let me watch season 2 when it comes out. Somebody. Please.
- •Arrested DevelopmentDon't get me wrong, seasons one to three make up some of the best television comedy to ever air. But that season four though. Just painful.