THINGS I HAVE BLAMED ON THE BLUE MOON TODAY
Moonyank: when the moon's pull makes us go cray. 🌝
- •Waking up with an inexplicable desire to see myself as a brunette and buying a new wig
- •Bird outside the window chirping every 2 seconds for over an hour
- •Woman at target SCREAMING about "shitting on all this nazi shit" as two security guards dragged her out
- •That Orthodox Jewish Man darting out in front of my car three times while I was trying to escape the Target parking garage
- •Green spray painting frenzy for a project I've literally had months to work on but decided to start today
- •Insatiable craving for ramen
- •Cat occupying a new fort in the studio
- •Hawaiian plants on sale at Home Depot
- •Jaywalkers. Everywhere!
- •Just saw a woman in a Beemer breeze through a stop sign and hit a guy walking his Great Dane. The guy and dog jumped (and were okay), but then the guy started kicking her bumper and screaming, and she peeled off. MOONYANK!
- •It's been probably ten years since I heard a Gorillaz song, and I've just heard two in the past hour.