10 Questions You Better Know The Answer To
Inspired by @lexie_elyse
- •Favourite Book - Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and ClayI do need to reread this to feel fully comfortable with this choice. For now this is it.
- •Favourite Movie - To Kill A MockingbirdI don't have an answer to this but I will share the first movie I felt an emotional connection to.
- •Favourite Alcoholic Beverage - MartinisPreferably lychee or peach flavoured if not then vodka martini and I'll take a bowl of olives on the side.
- •What superpower would you have and why - stopping timeI think it's because I'm getting older and acutely away of how quickly time passes. Hold on to your youth, kids and get off my lawn.
- •Favourite personality trait in a significant other - empathyEmpathy can allow a person to be sincere, honest, gracious, respectful etc.
- •Favourite Instrument - violin, cello. I'm discerning enough to know the difference but does it ever tug on my heart stringsCounter: Scariest Instrument - fucking wind chimes
- •One thing I'd change about the past - nothingI aim to live with no regrets and try to learn from each and every misstep.
- •Depressants or Stimulants - both because I am both
- •Religion - atheistI've struggled with my lack of faith and my confusion about religions since I was 11 (earlier even). I questioned everyone and everything because I wanted to find a connection to something and felt that I wasn't whole since I didn't. I'm comfortable with my lack of faith and respectful of those with faith. I remain critical, however, but willing to hear you because I only hope to understand what I do not.
- •Have you ever been in love - NoAgain. Another reason I should be in therapy. It's just so much easier not to be.