An Ode To My Family
This was the gift I ended up giving for Xmas in reference to this previous list Secret Santa Gift Ideas it was a calendar that included everyone's birthday and anniversaries corresponding to the appropriate month. Because I loved it and it took some work I'm listing it.
- •I'm only related to 3 people in this group. We're a collection of amazing people (yeah I said it)
- •JanuaryI wonder who bought my nephew The Clash t-shirt? Couldn't be the same person who played them for each of the kids while in the womb.
- •FebruaryMy Leafs jersey no longer belongs to me. It has a good home.
- •MarchThose girls went out to a Soca party in the main pic. I don't go to Soca parties.
- •AprilThat's four people wearing the same Bob Marley shirt while in Jamaica. They're not a creative bunch.
- •MayI'm in one of those pics despite trying hard not to include myself. 5 birthdays in May, the busiest month.
- •JuneOur cousin who passed away birth month.
- •JulyThis was the only month without a birthday or wedding anniversary. No love for July.
- •AugustThree weddings? How about not getting married in August, guys? Let's pick another month.
- •SeptemberTwo weddings. I guess that's better.
- •OctoberBirthday month and Halloween so I'm here twice.
- •NovemberYounger me in bottom right pick. I'm thinking bangs again.
- •DecemberOur Xmas tradition is always on Boxing Day. Group photo is not optional.