An Untitled Sports List 📂
Sitting in my drafts for a long time (see the first point) I guess this started as my personal history with sports. Released into the world thanks to @BWN_7
- •I won't talk about baseball since I've done that in here already and I'm writing this list as my bird loves battle each other.
- •I used to stay up to watch Formula 1 racing in real time
- •I had to give up watching sports when I was university because I would skip my late classes if it conflicted with the Maple Leafs gamesIf I did attend I'd likely leave at break to watch the game at St. Mike's College's lounge
- •I can't watch a shoot out without developing an ulcerI'm pretty sure I read that on webMD
- •I have really old sweatshirt of the Raptors that I live in during the winter with the original Raptor logo.
- •I think a freshly zamboni-ed ice is prettier than any diamond
- •When I didn't own TV I would sit in my poorly furnished apartment listening to World Cup games
- •The first sport I ever played was cricket