Cliched Moments From Film* I Want To Recreate (and how close I've come)
*Or TV Or Whatever
- •Throwing a glass of water in someone's faceClosest I've come is a throwing a half eaten burger in someone's face. Then I got sad because I couldn't eat the burger.
- •Running in an airport to stop the love of my life from leavingClosest I've come is running to my plane to New York after they changed the gate but I didn't hear the announcement because I was buying trashy magazines.
- •Standing in the rain delivering an unnecessary monologue that could be said inside or at any other momentClosest I've come is standing outside waiting for someone to answer the damn door.
- •An impromptu singalong that bonds us and changes relationships foreverClosest I've come is drunkenly singing to "You Give Love A Bad Name" with strangers.
- •The moment when I take off my glasses, wear a dress and people are blown away because they didn't realize I was a girlClosest I've come is having a guy I know try to get too close because I'm showing cleavage (the story of every woman, I'm sure)
- •Saving the world from an alien invasionClosest I've come is saving one of my girlfriend's from some sleazy unwanted attention
- •Trying to save the "inner city" youths and end up having my life changed insteadClosest I've come is trying to changing my cell phone provider
- •Punching someone in the face and saying "that's for..." When they least expect itClosest I've come is glowering. That's all they can handle, so I say.
- •Disarming a bomb with 2 seconds to spareClosest I've come is putting on my makeup in less than 5 minutes
- •Meeting my exact opposite, having an antagonist relationship and then realizing that we are meant for each other.Closest I've come is meeting someone who irritates me.