Conversations over the past week that included Seinfeld references
My brother-in-law and I are huge fans and there are always Seinfeld-related moments that happens because our lives are about nothing
- •At Christmas Eve dinner the guy sitting alone had a BIG salad. We had theories about his life. He then followed his big salad with two lobster tails. I want whatever life he has ... without the salad.
- •We had pretzels. You have to say "these pretzels are making me thirsty" whenever you eat pretzels.
- •I had to do laundry. Our guys were mixed
- •We were watching sports fails of 2016 and I thought having a cup was adequate protection, apparently it isn't. Cue Elaine's line below.
- •When I started to tell the story of how I fractured my hand trying to skate for the first time. I said "the ice was angry that day, my friends"