Generally, what my doctor said
I don't have a family doctor where I live currently and I avoid them unless there is something urgent or seemingly important. I've been seeing this doctor and he's been looking into my heart. I already have an irregular heartbeat and the tests that were run indicate that I also have skipped heartbeats. I ask if I should be concerned.
- •His response: "Generally, it's not dangerous"
- •You know what else is generally not dangerous? The following:
- •Small amounts of arsenic
- •Walking across or adjacent to train tracksDespite what all those damn movies in school told us
- •My mother
- •Driving 8 hours straight
- •These are not GENERALLY dangerous, but it damn well could be.
- •You are being unhelpful. I am confused and I don't like being confused.