Good Memories from 2016
Inspired by @Boogie. We both have had some good memories but definitely not 12 like all you other crazy people with your fancy and lovely lives.
- •Camden Yards. I 💙 Baltimore so hard it's inappropriate.Finally made it to see one of my favourite teams play at their stadium AND beat the Yankees! I loved the stadium and the city. I still dream of the crabs and when I got to touch a jelly fish! You've got some competition for my heart, Chicago.
- •Being bridesmaids at my cousin's wedding.Not my actual cousin. He's my brother-in-law's cousin and his now wife and I have been tight since we met. I was so honoured to be a bridesmaid and a week in Mexico was pretty damn sweet.
- •Bonding with my girlLove her to pieces. For reasons I wasn't part of her life the way I had hoped to be for a while. We were in Mexico together for the wedding we got a chance to hang out and have some quality time together. I just want to hold her and never let her go.
- •This picture!I don't have a lot of photos when I was young and finding this made me so happy. Sister, mom and me.
- •Joining this motherflippin' app and meeting some wonderful, motherflippin' peopleSeriously guys. I wanna get drunk with all of you so I can tap into my emotions and say how much I love you all. I'm a handsy-drunk. Okay not really but I will definitely tell you I love you if I'm drunk.
- •HomeEvery time I got a chance to go home was special. So much has changed in the last two years and I don't even know how I will adjust to being back whenever I am, but I'm ready to come home.
- •My best friendsI said bye to her and her husband (not pictured but he looks like Jon Snow) this year, which is not a good memory, but they're doing so well in Islamabad and I'm truly happy that things are working out. I miss them and their pooch so much.
- •Catching eyes with Brenden ShanahanYep a highlight for me. Was having brunch on a patio with Jon-Snow-Lookalike in Yorkville and Mr. Shanahan was just casually walking by. I just stared, mouth agape and he stared back and that was all I needed. Love him!
- •My gramps was deemed palliative and said "nah son, I ain't done yet". No he actually doesn't speak like that, but that's what I imagine he said when whoever comes to get you at your final momentsSuper old pic of my cousin, my grandfather and 13 year old me.
- •Discovered Hamilton (and Leslie Odom Jr)I really wanted to have 10 items on this list and Hamilton has been such a good moment. I don't go to plays or musicals and it's opened my heart to theatre.