Halloween Over The Years
I love Halloween but I don't usually get dressed up because my peeps are lame. Here are some costumes over the years. (I always go out with the kids but I don't always dress up because it cold Canada and pointless as a result)
- •Alex from a Clockwork OrangeHad to improvise the costume after not finding white suspenders. Saw a girl at the party who was also Alex. I was excited to see her (because, solidarity) but she had a stank ass attitude. I'm sorry did you think you're the only one who read/watched A Clockwork Orange?
- •50s GirlThis pic was posted and got the comment "how come Shome's not wearing a costume?" Because this was so close to my aesthetic. Glasses, a-line skirt and cardigan that's just a Thursday to me.
- •Mad HatterYeah it was "the sexy version" but I really liked the little blazer that had tails. It had tails!!! You don't get to see that because I didn't do the booty shot but I fucking loved it. (Cousin next to me is wearing a Scooby costume, which I've also worn - my nephews because it was smaller)
- •FlapperThese assholes and I went to a Jay-Z concert looking like this. Deflated but still worn. We all had fun. We were really close to the stage too so it was amazing.
- •Beat poetBlack turtleneck, black pants, black beret. Not worth capturing since it would be me on a Monday.
- •Zombie Charlie ChaplinSo I could wear a bowler hat and bowtie. It wore this at work and can't find any photos.
- •Costume not decided on yet for this year and I have a couple parties slated. Default costume has always been borrowing my sister's scrubs
- •Happy Halloween! Very early because I'm in need on new content on li.st because I'm not seeing much!
- •Let's get out shit together folks and do what we do best - laugh, share thoughts and gifs. We got this!