Hints for My Secret Santa 🎁
Don't feel obligated to any of these below (except the last point).
- •First things first, I'm in Canada and international shipping is costly. Please be aware of this and consider smaller items for shipping or even just letters.
- •I love music. I'm open to most (🙅🏾 to disco and house) and would love a mix of your favourites or maybe a copy of an album that you can't live without.
- •I love books. If you do choose a book I hope it's something that has been meaningful and important to you and that you share with me why that is. (🙅🏾 stories about rich people problems - so I guess no Ian McEwan)Used books are great, I love previously loved books.
- •I love movies. There's a lot of classics I haven't seen that I am hoping to. I'm all about James Stewart and anything Hitchcock right now.
- •I love notebooks. Pretty ones, colourful ones, cheeky ones. I used them for my IRL lists on a daily basis.
- •I love nostalgia, anything that reminds me of the 80s or 90s would be great.
- •And if you're really stuck trying to find out who I am then I this sweater should explain it all. Medium.Image stolen from @gd3
- •So does this shirt.Image stolen from @culture_czar
- •Above all I would love for you to share something about who you are or where you're from with me. That is really all that I would love to receive.Example: postcards, novelty touristy stuff, art, etc