I Don't Feel Like A Survivor
Not this week.
- •I didn't post on @veshecco list MY SURVIVOR FACE because this past weekend I didn't feel like I earned the title of a "survivor"
- •I had a night a few days ago that I can only describe as one of the worst and terrifying nights in recent history (or ever - I'm not in the mood to rank tragedies or hardships)
- •I don't want to get into the details because that's not what's important. Things were shitty and when things are shitty I can get myself out of it. I'm supposed to.
- •This time I couldn't.
- •I gave up.
- •I resigned myself to whatever fate was about to happen.
- •I broke.
- •I stopped fighting.
- •I didn't know how to survive.
- •A stranger fought harder for my life than I did.
- •I'm incredibly disappointed at myself. I'm supposed to be the only person I can rely on and I couldn't even do that.
- •I don't know what's next.
- •What comes after realizing that you can't save yourself?