"Movie" universe/setting I would like to be transported to and why I would thrive...
Thanks @Dad3 for this request, which made me think more than I probably should have. Also I haven't seen this movie in a while so I hope I'm remembering it correctly.
- •Tim Burton's world always seemed like a place I wanted to explore. Sure I could pick any number of his films but Beetlejuice with its non-threatening ghosts, sullen teenager and obnoxious-what-ever-he-is seems like the right fit.
- •Why would I thrive in this world. Why do I belong?
- •Because I would make a great Robert Smith impersonator.
- •I am from the islands and we know how to say DAY Oooo Me Say...I would also be VERY grateful if Catherine O'Hara was my mom.
- •I'm a city girl who wants to live in the country but still with all the modern luxuries I'm used to.
- •I'm melodramatic as fuck
- •I guess I have a fondness for assholes
- •I'd ghost around with these two who have absolutely no idea what they're doing
- •Or join the aforementioned asshole
- •It's dark and light. Fun and scary. Quirky and mundane. Morbid and f-ed up. This is my world and I would freely go in between with just the utterance of "Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice"
- •P.S. I also like the cartoon, which I think I was too old to admit to enjoying watching