Music that has been helping me
Please add your own, albums or songs. Let's share inspiration and heartache.
- •Songs: Ohia - Didn't It RainIt's been my go-to since 2002. I took it to my university exams, job interviews, lawyers offices when I need to talk about restraining orders. It is my safety blanket and what I turn to always.
- •Green Day - American IdiotA different time but so relevant. You are not part of their agenda.
- •Gil Scott Heron - Pieces of a ManListen. Really listen.
- •Refused - New Noisehttps://youtu.be/NkAe30aEG5c and anything from the International Noise Conspiracy
- •Morrissey - Irish Blood, English Heart"There is no one on earth I'm afraid of. And I will die with both of my hands untied"
- •Listened to this on repeat while working out today.It fueled meSuggested by @karlalucia
- •Brother Ali- Mourning in America and Dreaming in Color and The Undisputed TruthSuggested by @jessilee23
- •Ripple - Grateful Deadhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=671AgW9xSiA#. Listen to the words even if you aren't a fan :) it is a song about selfless acts of kindness and each of us helping the one another - The Ripple Effect. "If I knew the way I would take you home"Suggested by @gd3
- •I Choose You- Sara BareillesComfort food for me 🎤 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xjE5D9cHiOkSuggested by @angela3950
- •@aliciamcelhaney also made a playlist !Suggested by @Lisa_Fav
- •Andra Day - Rise UpSuggested by @sarahsolene
- •MORPHINE • Cure for PainSuggested by @culture_czar
- •k.d. lang, Hymns of the 49th ParallelWhatever is going on down there, we can temporarily shut down and look at what we have here. You might like her two LC covers, and I recommend for you Helpless and Cockburn's One Day I will Walk.Suggested by @Alphonse
- •Cloud of Unknowing - Bobby Womack / Damon Albarn / GorillazSuggested by @blanelly
- •Famous Blue Raincoat. Jennifer Warnes.Her take on Leonard Cohen (RIP). It made me want a blue raincoat and a Montreal lover. One out of two was achieved. 😉Suggested by @solitarygigi