My Baseball Crushes, Ranked
Thanks @jessilee23 for giving me a taste of my own medicine and now I know how hard it is to rank men. You will notice that I'm devoted to two teams and I don't stray. I'm just not that kind of girl.
- 11.Danny ValenciaHas been a Jay and an O so he gets extra points. Still 10 though.
- 10.Brady AndersonI was never fully on board with the sideburns but in a relationship you give and take.
- 9.Dalton PompeyI don't want to know how old he is. I don't need to feel that shame right now.
- 8.Daniel NorrisI actually struggled if to go with beard or no beard.
- 7.Joe CarterA legend. Of my heart.
- 6.Carlos DelgadoHas the most infectious smile ever.
- 5.Shawn GreenHe seemed so even-tempered that it's hot.
- 4.Alex GonzalezHe's so pretty. Shut up.
- 3.Marcus StromanLove him and his brand/motto HDMH - height doesn't measure heart. It hits home. Also he's welcomed to my home.
- 2.Mike MussinaHas a good arm. And face.
- 1.Cal Ripken, JrI will not objectify him! I love him for real reasons.