My crushes in mostly chronological order
All crushes are still active. Adore them to this day.
- 1.Kermit the FrogSo intense was my infatuation that I immediately disliked any female that reminded me of Miss Piggy as a child and into my adulthood - I'm better now. I also had this poster of him on my bedroom wall while in university.
- 2.Billy IdolStill plan on walking down the aisle to Rebel Yell, preferably with Billy waiting for me at the altar
- 3.Dr. Indiana JonesOh Indy!
- 4.Omar EppsStarted with Higher Learning and it still endures to this day.
- 5.George StroumboulopoulosWe're from the same hometown and I thought that was enough to make it work.
- 6.Ewan McGregorLouis CK knows what I'm talking about.
- 7.InterpolThen men of Interpol, during their first three albums, had me completely.
- 8.Ted LeoI almost proposed to him.
- 9.Martin FreemanSorry Jim, it's always been Tim. I'm also convinced that Martin and I would best friends if the romance ever died, but why would it?
- 10.Reza AslanHe's dreamy and smart in equal measure.
- 11.Aamir KahnI don't watch Indian movies but I will endure it if Aamir Kahn is in it.
- 12.Xavier DolanBecause Laurence Anyways is a modern classic.