My Favourite Romantic Comedies
Sentimental schlock that I normally stay away from but obviously has penetrated my hardened heart.
- •The Truth About Cats and DogsJanine Garofalo is my spirit animal and her character Abby might have been based on me despite the fact that I was 17 when I first saw the movie.
- •I Give It A YearThere are a lot of unlikable characters in this and I kind of appreciate that. Unlikable people need love the most.
- •The Philadelphia StoryHello James Stewart!
- •Pretty in PinkI would have chosen Ducky. I think I would have been Ducky actually.
- •13 Going on 30Mark Ruffalo you made me watch this and you made me enjoy it.
- •Love ActuallyYeah it's every possible romantic comedy and Christmas movie cliche crammed into 2 hours but I love it.
- •This is 40!Depressingly awesome! Just what I expect my 40s to be.
- •The Wedding SingerHello Billy Idol!
- •The Princess BrideHello Cary Elwes!
- •Annie HallHello Diane Keaton!