One Thing That Made Me Sad Today
- •My nephew and niece have all had a project to do when they were in grade one. It's a countdown to the 100 days left of school. The kids need to find 100 objects and present it on Bristol board. I have done this project with my nephew now 12 and niece now 9.
- •My littlest, Ethan had his project to do this weekend. I'm not there.
- •I've been looking forward to doing this with him the first day of school. It's tradition and given our personalities I imagined us arguing a lot (two last born kids trying to get their way)
- •He face timed me and showed me his project. He's so proud of using 100 pieces of lego. It looks great. I should be there.
- •My sister has been asking me a million questions about the best method to keep me the legos in place. I should be there.
- •This is a pic of when my niece and I were working on hers a few years back. I was there.