Pick 1 and List about your experience: Stranded on the Moon, I Can Fly or Live Under the Sea
I pick stranded on the moon. Why? Because I sincerely believed we would be living on the moon by now. This is the story of how we get there.
- •Pre-apocalyptic times. I could have just said "present" but I feel anything with apocalyptic adds to the drama.It was such a wonderful time to be alive. This was when we only feared clowns because they were creepy, not this other level shit that's happening.
- •The actual event that leads to a mass exodus from earth in my mind has always been the air. It's toxic, bitch.
- •I fully believe there a secret list of people who are on the "special" spacecraft to the secret colony.
- •I am not meant to be on the spacecraft where we build our society from the "cream of the crop"No siree.
- •I will beg, steal, borrow or barter to get on that ship.I feel strongly in my ability to do any of the above. I believe in myself.
- •The ship is now wrecked on the moon. It's kind of like Lost but since I only watched season 1 I can't draw much inspiration beyond there are many questions and I don't have the energy to explore. It's all good and so many twists and turns.
- •I leave my travel buddies and go it alone because they're all jerks and I really need my space.Classic introvert.
- •Self-stranded. Much like my time in pre-apocalyptic earth.
- •What do I do? Alone on my side of moon?
- •I sing my little heart out.
- •That's all.
- •Anticlimactic, you say?
- •Well yes. The journey, my friends, is what matters.Yeah. I just needed a way to end this so I'm going to pretend this was the intent.