I get the sense that these fascinations aren't common. They really ought to be.
- •Bales of HayI confessed my intrigue and a friend tried to be helpful by saying "if you really want to see how they bale hay we can YouTube it" And ruin the magic?!? No never! There's a hay maze that I NEED to get lost in and never find my way out.
- •Inflatable Waving Tube ManI could watch these things for hours. My favourite scene in Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia is Dee Reynolds dancing along with Tube Man. Pure gold!
- •Broken glassSpecifically finding broken glass. I'm way better than your central vac. I feel such a sense of joy finding broken pieces, it's like I'm saving others. I am. I truly am.
- •Untangling thingsMy nephews think I'm the best untangler in the world. Such validation only encourages me.
- •Straightening paper clipsI go through more paper clips than anyone else and I rarely ever use them as intended. I think I'm practicing making shanks or trying to destroy that smug bastard Clippy. Screw you, Clippy!
- •JellyfishesI don't know if this is strange. Yes I've looked into what is needed in order to have a jellyfish as a pet. I've watch a jellyfish special and Netflix which wasn't a documentary but it was just jellyfish bobbing around and I wasn't disappointed. I love them. They're chill as fuck and just doing their own shit. Photo from the Baltimore aquarium. I still have not deleted the multiple photos of jellyfishes on my phone despite running low on storage.