The Most Unpopular Books On My Bookshelf (including my audio bookshelf)
Currently on the shelf or in the trunk of my car to be donated.
- •The Night CircusI absolutely do not understand the praise for this book. I barely remember anything after finishing it and I'm actually very glad about that.
- •The Church of MarvelsI was hoping this would be what The Night Circus wasn't but it was equally unexceptional and thus ends my foray in books about old timey circuses.
- •Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar ChildrenTrying to find some light and possible magical new series that carries my imagination to new places. Fail.
- •Definitely MaybeI don't like being confused. I'm still confused.
- •MockingjayOn my shelf unread and borrowed from my sister. After watching the movies up until Catching Fire and I just quit the whole thing.
- •The SuccessorAgain with being confused and I really don't think I should have been confused.
- •The NightingaleAudiobook version was pretty tough to get through but I also think I'd be pretty infuriated with the writing if I wasn't distracted by the narration.