The Most Unpopular Things In My Kitchen
Poor decisions in the groceries aisle. Much like the decisions I make in my social life.
- •PolentaI bought you a while ago. I was feeling random. Like a guy you meet and think "hey why not see where this goes" and then getting really sad about your decision and thankfully never getting the wrapper open - let's not. Yeah you're that guy right now.
- •CornichonsIt's not you it's me. I thought you'd be crunchier. I just want different things right now.
- •Golden BerriesI want to love you. You're mostly appealing but I only have a mild interest in you. You're like the guy I'm really good friends with. It makes sense that I should be with but I really don't *feel* that way. You're not blueberries. I really just wanted blueberries but they were ridiculously expensive. So here we are.
- •PeppercornsI fucking love you. But right now I can't figure out how to refill my pepper mill and I'm feeling inadequate and unworthy of you.
- •Dairy Free Cream CheeseI tried. I'm sorry I wasted both of our time. I'll keep you though as a late night option.