Things I did during my virtual course to keep me from falling asleep
I occasionally work from home. This demonstrates why I shouldn't.
- •Made pasta with pesto sauce for breakfastStore bought vegan pesto was pretty good.
- •Walking around my place practicing the robotYou never know when there will be an 80s dance off. Also I'm really uncoordinated and should always be practicing my dance moves.
- •Went through the vinyl I have with me (I don't have a lot but some are at my sisters or my storage at my condo):What I found below
- •1. I have two copies of Ted Leo and the Pharmacists' Living With The Living. I don't know why since this isn't even my favourite album of theirs.I'm pretty sure I bough these at two separate live shows and I'm okay with them getting money from me twice.
- •2. Found out I actually own a Holiday Album/Single. Kind of thinking I must have gotten this for free.Cute album cover.
- •3. I don't remember exactly if it's Blur or not. If is Blur it was probably free since I've only been a casual fan.Googled it is Blur. I'm willing to donate to Blur fan
- •Watched half of The Trials of Muhammed Ali during the lunch breakHow little I know about this man.
- •Chat with my brother-in-law. One of my favourite people.
- •I got an hour left.