Things I'm hesitant to admit for fear of losing friends.
Inspired by @NotAWitchDoctor
- •I like kaleI hate lettuce so yeah other leafy veggies are my thing. See also: spinach.
- •I'm not a fan of Michael JacksonWhen he died I was on my first date with a guy. I couldn't pretend I cared. My response was a shrug and this, "he's been dead to me for a while". My favourite song is "Ben" and I don't care for anything else. By the way he wasn't scared off by cold, dead heart.
- •I didn't think Bridesmaids was funnyAll the elements was there but meh.
- •I didn't think Trainwreck was funnySome elements were there.
- •I hated the NotebookThat is not what Alzheimer's or Long Term Care is like. Not even a little bit. And wasn't he at war. Weren't they fighting? How the hell did you find time to write a letter everyday. I barely have time to floss everyday. Well that's my excuse anyway.
- •I hate NutellaWhy is this a thing? Ew.