THINGS I'M INTO THIS MONTH: NOVEMBER 2016
Inspired by @gagneet even though I try to do these each month I would not have remembered the "good" things this month if not for her list
- •Secret Santa shopping and sleuthingI'm almost finished but I'm still feeling like I'm missing something. More sleuthing ahead. Thank you @DawnCloud immensely for organizing this, it's helped me get into the holiday spirit of giving after feeling let down by so many things.
- •The House I Live InI'm still slowly getting through my audiobook that is currently focusing on the "War on Drugs" and this documentary was a timely pick to get me back into The New Jim Crow
- •Blue JayI grinned and smiled so much watching Sarah Paulson and Mark Duplass together. I'm such a sucker for a love like this. Also I have a crush on both of them. https://youtu.be/tlUW3l1brlE
- •Raury - "God's Whisper"I only came across this recently from his Indigo Child EP from 2014 https://youtu.be/gFjqAtxW2s0
- •Toronto vs. Montreal MLS Conference FinalsIncluding this in anticipation of a Toronto win on Nov. 30, which I will be very into!
- •Third Re-Watch of CommunityI usually have something on at all times while I do my course work or cleaning and it's usually a series I've seen before. It makes me do things less efficiently, which is how I roll. And I missed seeing Troy and Abed.
- •Having 6 kids jump on me when I walked in the door. That feeling will have to last me until Christmas.