Things Rastafarians and Pundits Have Said About Me
My sister reminded me of this. Last time in Jamaica a Rastafari read my palm and was damn convincing (very specific). Some of the this is what my sister has asked a pundit (Hindu Priest) about me since I guess she was worried about me 🤷🏽♀️
- •"Something happened when she was 7 that changed her life"No comment.
- •"She will have a hard life until she's 40."This has been a running joke, I heard this when I was 30 so we've been counting it down since then. Four more years of this then sunshine and lollipops!
- •"You will lose your first child""You sure you haven't been pregnant before?" "Pretty sure I'd know if I was. So that's something to look forward to."
- •"You will live near the water"That's vague as Fuck, yo! But turned out to be true.
- •"You should stop eating meat"I did that already. I like meat. Have you had jerk pork? When they make jerk veggies taste good then I'll consider it.
- •"You will have to fight. Don't stop even when you're tired"I literally can't anymore.