Things that are still in my old room at my parents' house
- •Copies of Foreign Affairs journals 2006-2009I don't have a subscription anymore but whenever I fly I pick up the latest journal. Travel companions think I'm weird.
- •My bedroom wallMy friends and I painted red stripes on my bedroom walls. Either my parents like it or they've realize it's gonna be bitch to paint over.
- •Arcade Fire posterMy other posters are gone. Not sure why this was is still up. It's not even a good one.
- •Binders possibly from high schoolYou never know when you're gonna need to review notes from your grade 10 Geography class
- •Homer and BartOnce someone realizes that I liked something they would buy me stuffed animals. I do not like stuffed animals. I have many that are still at my parents house.
- •I usually take a few books that are still on my old bookshelf. This time it's The Books of the City of Ladies by Christine De PizanProbably from my Political Theory class. I love looking back and what notes I've made and highlighted.