Toys I wanted as a kid
I didn't have a lot of toys growing up but my cousins did and envied the shit out of them
- •Lite BriteSuch a simple toy and what I imagine would have been minutes of fun
- •Teddy RuxpinI just wanted a friend.
- •Easy Bake OvenI still blame my lack of baking skills on the fact that I never got the Easy Bake Oven that I asked for. This would have my Sliding Doors Moment. In that timeline I would be a baker who would be featured on one of those food challenges where you have to make monstrosities out of cake and sugar sculptures.
- •A dollhouseI also believe that if I had a dollhouse I would have more care for domestic concerns. But, I would probably still hate cleaning up after myself
- •Speak and SpellIt was the future and I wanted a taking robot machine!
- •The Game of LifeThe commercial made Life the game and Life the actual thing seemed great. It's was all lies as I would eventually learn.
- •SpirographI had dreams of using my multicolour clicky pens and creating masterpieces.
- •Game BoyNever got one so I bought myself a DS last week.
- •Fisher price roller skatesIf I had these I'd be roller skating in the olympics some day.