Ways I've Said "I Love You"
- •"You're such a butt"To the kids. I do say "I love you" to the but we have so many variations on our love.
- •"I'll cut that bitch for you"Yes I've said it. Bitch does not always mean female in my world.
- •"You annoy me less as we grow older"To my sister. You should see us hug.
- •"I got you"
- •"Love you more than life"To my brother in law. Usually "dude" is before it and a high five at end. Relax folks he's like big brother.
- •"Do you want to listen to the entire Hamilton Original Soundtrack?" 😉Actually this means something other than "I love you". *Bow chicka wow wow*