What I'm Doing at the Moment
Inspired by @karlalucia
- •This is my first day on Li.st in a long time. I have a lot of notifications. I'm hoping to get to them all. Apologies if I give up as that seems to my practice of late.
- •I've been having a lot of back pain for a week an a half. Turns out I pinched a nerve and have some muscle damage. I can barely move my neck. Driving is the worst.
- •I've been in bed when I haven't been at work
- •I mean it's great to ignore all domestic responsibilities.
- •But I've been in my head a lot.
- •That should be a good thing but it really isn't. When I'm thinking I only see the worst. I envision the worst case scenario and that becomes the only reality I feel at ease with.
- •I'm trailing new sleeping and antidepressants meds. Neither is working yet.
- •I've been watching a lot of movies.
- •Movies have been my only company.
- •I'm happy to have them.
- •I'm watching Breathless. That's the thing I'm doing right now.