Where I'd Like To Be In 10 Years
- •A Reverse Russian Mail Order BrideYou know, where someone from Russia wants a wife from North America. I'm sure there is an untapped market for this. My best friend says no. I think she's jealous that she has not thought of this.
- •A Farmhand who works on her own scheduleNone of this adhering to the sun and the animals. People who actually have worked and live on farms thinks I'm being a priss. I'll show them. Eventually.
- •Working at a magazine as a Maze reviewerAgain, another untapped market, folks. I would so read the shit out of my column.
- •Screaming at teenagers.Niece and nephews will be teenagers so this will likely happen.
- •Harbouring teenagers.See above.
- •Seeing Radiohead on their reunion tour.They better play a venue that has comfortable seats
- •Writing fan mail to Bryan Fuller commiserating on his latest endeavour being unfairly cancelledJust a little bit of history repeating.
- •Vacationing on the moon, drinking moonshine and wearing Yeezy Moon Shoes with Soleil Moon Frye