Xmas Songs I Don't Entirely Hate
Yes I've been called a Grinch. Yes I tried to cancel Xmas one year. These are my bearable holiday songs. Here you are @MissJess a completely unhelpful list of songs you already know.
- 1.The Pogues - Fairytale of New YorkThe only song I must hear during the holidays.
- 2.Run DMC - Christmas in HollisDitto.
- 3.Bing Crosby & David Bowie - Little Drummer Boy/Peace on EarthClassic.
- 4.Otis Redding - Merry Christmas BabyYou can't go wrong with Otis.
- 5.Wham! - Last ChristmasPlease stop covering this song.
- 6.John Lennon & Yoko Ono - Happy Xmas (War Is Over)Because I'm okay with feeling sad during the holidays.
- 7.Pretenders - Have Yourself A Merry Little ChristmasBest version of this song.
- 8.Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas is YouActually catchy, but I can only stand to hear this song 3 times during the holiday season.
- 9.Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas?I wouldn't cringe if this song comes on, but I wouldn't ever say "you know what I want to hear right now?"
- 10.Boney M - Mary's Boy Child / Oh My LordReminds me my childhood so much.