BOOKS I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE IN
I love books and which avid reader hasn't dreamed of escaping into one of their favorites for many reasons?
- •Night CircusThe food alone in the book is enough to make me want to crawl in and get lost but I am also drawn to the sense of magic and beauty.
- •At Home In Mitford (or any of the Mitford series)I love the idea of a town where you can walk anywhere you need to go and that all of your shopping needs can also be met in that same small town. Peaceful, not boring.
- •Mr. Penubra's 24 Hour BookstoreI find that often the best books are about books, bookstores or book readers. The mystery within this one has made it one of my favorites.
- •South of BroadAs a transplant from Indiana to Charleston, I'd love a chance to get behind the scenes of the most exclusive neighborhood in our city.
- •Breakfast With BuddhaThe ultimate road trip! To be able to travel across the country while getting spiritual wisdom along the way? I'm in!
- •84 Charing Cross RoadYet another book about books. But also about friendship and letter writing. If I were to be living in this book, I'd want to be on the New York end. P.S. This has also been made into a charming movie.