THE TIME I BROKE THE RULES
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •It's always about a boy.
- •When I had my first boyfriend I would tell my parents I was going to Saturday evening Mass, then to his house.
- •But I would just go to the church and pick up a bulletin (physical evidence I'd been there) and leave and go straight to his house.
- •I would skip the last period in high school to go to my second boyfriend's house so I could surprise him when he got home.
- •In college I drove from Indiana to Nebraska without telling my parents to see a guy for the weekend.
- •I'm not sure why my mom used to call me boy crazy.