TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
There's too much on TV these days! And I only watched TV on the weekends growing up.
- •Perry MasonThis was a staple
- •BonanzaI'm not sure if there was any reason for watching this. Family interactions?
- •RawhideAnd I've learned that a friend liked Eric Fleming much more than Clint Eastwood!
- •The DefendersThis was a bit of a stretch, but it came on after Perry Mason
- •Have Gun Will TravelNever heard anyone mention this show since!
- •GunsmokeWe kids were always playing Cowboys and Indians - what were we thinking? And cops and robbers - and exploring in the woods.
- •Ed SullivanReally! The Beatles! Elvis Presley! Van Cliburn, Henny Youngman, The Rolling Stones, Satchmo, and more.
- •The Mickey Mouse ClubI only watched it occasionally because it was on too early and I was usually out playing with my friends. But Annette was my favorite.