Top 10 Things I See at a Popular Coffee Shop in LA
Everyone's totally working on their startup or a script right?
- 1.A very, very long Facebook message. I'm thinking strongly about intervening.
- 2.A random graph, maybe on an Excel spreadsheet, set in Christmas colors. Gentleman in ownership of said graph 100% has not looked at graph once, but is on the phone.
- 3.A Dell!
- 4.Haha, just kidding. No Window's "processing" machines allowed. Obviously.
- 5.3 sets of women having conversations. 2 of them from I can hear about Happy Hours. Where's your head at at noon?
- 6.One guy in a flannel just sitting in a chair looking around at people. Maybe he's an incognito pap waiting for a CBS sitcom star to stop by, per the 'uge.
- 7.7 beanies, I'm not even kidding. Okay, I'm in Venice, you guessed it.
- 8.1 Starbucks cup. Oh, how bold of you ma'am.
- 9.A woman writing in an actual notebook! Oh, how chic. She has two books too. Strongly thinking about pursuing semi-awkward woman-crush pick-up line.
- 10.1.8 trillion flat whites being ordered. What the flying fuck are these, and how in a matter of 2 months have these caffeine-laden beverages taken over the coffee-shop world? Typically, I hate them without even knowing what they are. I have a hunch they're very similar to a racist cappuccino.