A WITCHES GUIDE TO SAMHAIN 10/31-11/01
Samhain, pronounced SOW-in, is often referred to as the Witches New Year. It marks the end of the Wheel of the Year. Harvest is complete and we are preparing for the dark, cold, introspective months of Winter. At this time the veil is thinnest between the worlds and we honor our ancestors through ritual, food, crafts and divination ✨ Oiche Shamnhna
- •Light fires oftenThis is fun socially during the colder months and will help spirits to find their way. You may leave them an offering if you wish.
- •Romantic Divination
- •Invoke a dietyMorrighan, Hecate, Persephone
- •Smudge your home with juniper or sage
- •Meditate on the failing God and Goddess.They are at their end, in Crone form. What can they teach you?
- •Tell storiesAttend or host a bonfire and honor your ancestors by telling their story or how they touched your life.
- •Tarot ReadingsThis is a nice time to coop up and hone your skills. Give free readings
- •Do some spell workWinter can be a fiercely productive time so long as you don't give in completely to the dark.
- •Craft!Carve pumpkins!